Friday, February 24, 2012

My reflections on week 1

Hi everyone.Wow. My first week was a little complicated and stressful because I am not accustomed to using the computer a lot. I am trying very hard to do my best and I feel that I am going to be successful.
I am what people would call a digital immigrant...one who has come late to the world of technology.
First of all I missed the Wiziq session because of circumstances beyond my control.Anyhow working by myself this week in Module 1 & 2 I can say that I found a lot of interesting and new information which is very useful for my profession. The activities are very challenging and I am enjoying them while learning quite a lot.
This is my first blog and also my first online course. I am already feeling awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment